Sunday, October 13, 2013

Maple Manor Spooky House

Maple Manor SVG Kit

It's been a while since I have done any serious cutting! I've been making cards like crazy but have not really cut any projects using my Black Cat Cougar machine. I love to cut 3D projects but I've also always wanted to do PnC (print and cut) and I never could get my cougar to work right for PnC. :( So, after many trys and fails I decided to purchase the Silhouette Cameo as it's known for easy PnC!

Well, it came last week and I LOVE it!

Oct 9, 2013, 6:44 PM
I definitely can't wait to make my first PnC project, but did want to get busy cutting something. My niece Alexis is throwing a Halloween party and I decided to make her some decorations for her party. I already have some Halloween svg's but when I saw the Maple Manor at SVGcuts I knew I had to make that!

 Mary explains how to put the designs together so easily on video, plus the fact that they are designed so well, they practically go together by themselves!  I had a lot of fun putting this house together and cutting with my new Cameo was effortless! I love this thing! So easy to load the mat and cut. The Silhouette Studio program is also very easy to use.

I did purchase the Designer Edition so that I could cut my own svg's and got it from www.punkinpatchstamps.com for $32.88 instead of the $50 it cost if you purchase via the Silhouette store. Here is the link for the Silhouette Studio Designer Edition there. Plus, as an added bonus if you purchase it there for the discounted rate you also get a $10 gift certificate to SVGcuts!

I have also enjoyed looking around at the Silhouette online store. They have so many cute designs and give one away free every week! They range in price from .50 and up. Most are only .99! Once you purchase anything there the design goes directly to your "My Library" section in the Silhouette Studio program. I also got a discounted Silhouette Studio download card from Punkin Patch Stamps! You get a $25 download card to use at the Silhouette Store for only $17.99! Plus as an added bonus they give you a $6.99 gift certificate to SVGcuts! Here's the link to that discounted card!

Oct 13, 2013, 1:54 PMOct 13, 2013, 2:03 PMSo, on to my project! Here are a few photo's of my Maple Manor! You can also see a glimpse of it on a short video by Vine below. I made it look spookier by adding some glow in the dark stickers. I put some halloween lights that I still had from last year inside which really shows it off.

The paper pack I found at Michaels also had a great page for the back of my house. It gave the back opening a little extra 3D effect too. Overall, a great project, made even easier by cutting it with the Silhouette Cameo!

 Please help me out by purchasing via the link below as I am an affiliate with SVGcuts and it furthers my crafting addiction! Many thanks!!!
Click here to go to SVGcuts, look for Maple Manor under the Halloween section!
Maple Manor SVG Kit
" Have a Blessed Day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment