Monday, May 30, 2011

Sharing some Projects from Bundle of Joy

I love SVGcuts and I love this cute Bundle of Joy SVG set!
I'm planning on using these as holders for my knitted baby washcloths that I will give as gifts. I put one in the baby buggy and let it hang over the edge to look like a baby blanket! Too cute! For gift giving 2 baby washcloths fit well in the baby buggy. I didn't get pictures of the rocking horse with the washcloths in them as they were not completely dry when I took the photos. I think 2 will fit nicely in the rocking horse as well.
I embossed certain parts of each project which I think gave it that extra oomph! I also added stickles and a light misting of a clear glitter spray on each of the rocking horses. I used my distressed tea ink pad to distress the edges of all the rocking horses. A little extra trouble but well worth it. Last I tied a cute bow using some Bakers Twine that I recently purchased from this great etsy seller.
Ok, here's the video showing my little bundles of joy!
Thanks for watching!


I am a SVGcuts affiliate and would appreciate you clicking via one of my links above to purchase!
 
" Have a Blessed Day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment