Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Forum Home

Just a quick post to let you all know about a new forum where you can get help, chat and generally feel welcome to talk about any cutter or cutting program you use!


In the past week or so, I've seen things happening on the MTC forum that I just don't agree with. It disappoints me that a place I loved checking into on a daily basis, now makes me feel unwelcome. I haven't been posting hardly at all there for fear of saying something **** or *** doesn't like for fear they will ban me too!

When a forum starts banning, deleting entire threads, ignoring post and causing certain post NOT to go to the top of the list...it's just wrong! You also used to could see who was on without signing in, now you can't. Now if you post to certain threads they won't be put to the top?

I still LOVE my MTC program and will continue to use it, but I fear support for the cutter I use which is the Black Cat Cougar will soon cease to exist. Many have asked certain Black Cat cutter questions put to **** and they are ignored. I don't feel I can ask for help with my cougar anymore over there. 

I've shared much there and helped many and call many friends that I met while there. Many have already moved over to the new forum and many others are just now having the wool pulled off their eyes. Many others will soon have their eyes opened and many others will choose to ignore what's been going on there and choose to blindly follow.

I'll still check in from time to time there, but for me the new forum will be my new go to place for inspiration, sharing and helping others and getting help.

I hope you'll join us too!


 
" Have a Blessed Day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment