Monday, January 31, 2011

I was awarded the Stylish Blogger Award!


My friend Sheri on the MTC Forum has awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award and I'm proudly displaying it on my left sidebar! Thank you Sheri for the honor. You can visit Sheri's blog called "My Card Spot" where she shares her scrappin' talent with the rest of us. She has some great MTC files to share and she recently was one of the stops on the first MTC Blog Hop which was just this past weekend. 

I'm supposed to tell 8 things about myself and pass on the award to 8 other deserving bloggers. 

1. I'm a hairstylist too, and I work 2 days a week in my home salon.
2. I love to knit and crochet and I design knitting and crochet patterns.
3. I married the first boy I ever dated and we're still married after 32 years.
4. I love to sing and used to sing in the choir at church and in a girls group long ago.
5. I love Sci-Fi and could watch Star Trek, The Fifth Element, and Star Wars over and over.
6. I love to eat grits, livermush, pork rinds, potted meat, fried chicken livers and the like.
7. I went to Christian school up until 8th grade and thank the Lord was saved by grace in 4th grade.
8. I'm claustrophobic in a huge way and have been known to step out of an elevator if one too many get on.
 
" Have a Blessed Day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment