Sunday, July 12, 2015

Pocket Pages


 I've been having a lot of fun with pocket pages and have created some very cute pocket page SVG's. The ones I love most are the personalized ones! I'll be listing these for sale soon at my Etsy,  Craftsy and ArtFire shops.

I'm hosting a "Card Swap" this coming Thursday at my home and so I made a pocket page for each of my guest. I personalized them and also added some scrapping and crafty goodies.

If you want to learn more about pocket pages, check out www.pocketpal.com or search for pocket pages on Google.






I'll post pics here soon of all the pocket page SVG's that I've designed. There are some that are shaker pocket pages too!
How cool!

To the right is a pic of my craft desk as I was sorting out all of my little pages.

Carve out a little crafty time for yourself this weekend! It always relaxes me and makes me smile!

 
" Have a Blessed Day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment