Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Friend Loves at all Times

A Dozen Crimped Friend Cards



It's been awhile since I've posted anything here on this blog, but believe me I've still been crafting! I love to knit and crochet too and I go through spells where I seem to only knit or only scrap! 

I've been making cards lately using the Sizzix card dies and have been really enjoying those. I usually cut cards by hand or with SVG files using my Cameo so to use my Big Shot and dies is way out of my comfort zone. LOL I'll post some photo's of those cards later and share my thoughts on what I think.

For today I wanted to share this card. Isn't it gorgeous! 

Brandy at www.brandyscards.com has great videos on her blog and YouTube channel. This is one of her recent cards and you can find the link to this specific card here

I didn't have the phrase stamp set or flower stamps she used so I improvised. I actually made a file using Microsoft Word for the phrase. I am sharing that file in PDF format with you if you want to make your own cards. You can find that download at the end of this post. I made the pieces larger so you can cut them 3 1/2" by 2 1/2".

I used another flower set and ended up adding two instead of one like Brandy did on her cards since my flower stamp was a bit smaller. I didn't want my base card black so I made it white. I used a grass green ink pad for my crinkled piece and added a rhinestone to the center of the blue flower and a dot  of dimensional pearls to the center of the yellow one.This card was a lot of fun and I ended up making 12! 

Here is the FRIENDS phrase PDF! Please for personal use ONLY and send anyone wanting this file here to my blog! Thanks!


" Have a Blessed Day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment