Monday, October 25, 2010

Candy Corn Pyramid Halloween Cards

Hi everyone, I have a project to share with you that I saw on The Scrapbook Showgram! I've made it MTC friendly and you can download the MTC file below + the needed schematic to put with your card.
You can watch the video where Sandi show how it goes together here.





Above are mine completed and ready to mail.

Here is a close up of mine.
I found some cute stickers at Michaels!

Here they are all flat and ready to mail out.

Over to the left is the drawing that I made to print out and add to the envelope so that they would know how to put it together. My daughter in Florida and my son in New York got them on the same day and loved them. I sent them early so they could set them out to enjoy before Halloween.



You can download a color or b/w schematic here. I also have them 6 to a page for you to print out.





" Have a blessed day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment