Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Calla Lily Corsage Box

I wanted to share my pretty Calla Lily Corsage Box that Rachellann on the Make the Cut forum designed for me! I'm telling you this lady never ceases to amaze me with what she can do with MTC! Everyone is so helpful at the MTC forum and Rachellann goes way out of her way to help everyone with anything they can't or don't understand how to do.
Her User ID is #714 in the MTC Gallery. She has shared some nice files there.


I made this Calla Lily Corsage for Judy who is our poodle-doo groomer. Her daughter is getting married this summer and she loves these flowers. Judy wanted to have this corsage to give her to wear at her bridal shower. I really wanted a pretty box to put it in and Rachellann helped me out. It even had a Calla Lily on the top! The only thing I changed was I turned the flower on it's side and added a cut out border. I added a piece of velum under the cut out on top and then placed a circle of tulle on top of the corsage before closing the box. So awesome! This is exactly what I wanted.

You can download the box bottom and top below. The box is 5" by 7" and 2" deep.

" Have a blessed day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment